Building The Casduino
The main board for the Casduino is very similar to the MarkII board but as I had a specific project case in mind the dimensions needed to be changed.
I had used an Evatron PPN Case in another project and wanted to use one for this to make a more compact and stylish product however the internal dimensions would make things a little more tricky.
Although the actual board design in mine is slightly different I feel that the following one should give the best fit.
The only difference I would make to the design is add right angled pins for the GND and VCC connectors on the right of the board. Also I soldered the Arduino Nano directly to the board as adding a DIL socket would just make it more difficult to fit in the Case
Rather than the usual buttons I ordered some with different coloured caps, again to give a more polished look.
Here is a template of how to cut out the hole for the LCD (Thanks to spcbm from Amibay for his template for the Tapuino)
A template for where to drill the holes for the front.
These are the alterations I made to the SD card.
This is how the final product looked.
Hopefully we will be able to alter the software so that a version can be uploaded to the Arduino Nano for whichever 8-bit machine you use.